We believe that if quality employee security awareness is to be universally available, it has to be universally affordable.
Affordable means to a single low price of just $1,950 to own the course outright - no additional fees, no monthly or annual licenses, no per employee or per seat charges. You buy it, you own it, you keep it. And now, you can afford it.
WHAT YOU GET
- Why Security Awareness Matters
- Safe and Secure Password Practices
- Email and Messaging Security
- Managing Mobile Security Risks
- Understanding Malware and How To Avoid it
- Phishing and How To Avoid It
- Understanding How Hackers Work
- BYOD - Safely Using Your Personal Devices for Work
- Understanding and Avoiding Data Breaches
- The Role of Privacy in Security
- Protecting Sensitive Data
- Identity Theft and How To Prevent It
- Cyber Safe Outside the Workplace
- Personal and Family Security
VIEW A SAMPLE LESSON
This is an example of a lesson hosted on a free Vimeo account. All lessons can be hosted on Vimeo or YouTube, on your own networks or Learning Management System (LMS), or by us. Click here to see a lesson on Vimeo.
Each lesson uses whiteboard animation and professional narration throughout. We believe this approach makes the lessons more enjoyable and engaging, and less complex and intimidating. No special software or plugins required.
Each lesson includes 5 quiz questions related to the lesson*, and the lesson cannot be completed until the quiz has. If an employee gets a question wrong, that employee is immediately given the correct answer accompanied by a brief explanation. Which is yet another small but invaluable teachable moment.
YOUR EMPLOYEES, TRAINED BY THE BEST
The Think Security First! program was created by Neal O'Farrell, one of the most experienced "people" security experts, a 35-year veteran of global cybersecurity, and a pioneer in employee security awareness. Meet him.