Whether it’s a captivating presentation for your customers or your members, or an uplifting security awareness pep talk for your employees, Neal O’Farrell is a great choice.
Neal is natural Irish storyteller and with plenty of stories to tell from his nearly four decades fighting cybercrime and identity theft around the world, the victims he’s helped, the breaches he's investigated, the cybercriminals he’s interviewed, and the harsh lessons he’s learned.
Past events have included:
- The Institute of Management Accountants
- The Global Business Travel Association
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- US Bank
- Ascent Capital
- The Denver Agency
- PURE Insurance
- American Century
- US Trust
- Stifel Nicolaus
- BKR International
- The National Association of Secretaries of State
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- The High Tech Crimes Investigators Association
- The California Financial Crimes Investigators Association
- The California High Technology Crime Advisory Committee
- The International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators
- Online Trust Alliance Data Privacy Day
- The University of Texas Identity 360 Annual Conference
- The Computer Security Institute Annual Conference
Helen Szterenfeld, Conference and Marketing Manager, BKR International.
Debbie Warner, Vice President, Education & Career Services, IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
Brett "GOllumfun" Johnson, co-founder of the Shadowcrew carder forum and former US Most Wanted Cybercriminal
"When we asked the FBI if they could recommend an expert on identity theft, they unequivocally recommended Neal O'Farrell. They said if we couldn't get him in person, have him get on the phone and call it in. He's that good."
Wealth management firm, California