Just imagine if you could protect your members, customers, and employees from cyber and identity risks; generate leads and win new customers; reinforce your brand and reputation; help protect your community - AND give kids in foster care the hope of a brighter future? And all with just a book?
This is our cunning plan
- Identity theft, cybercrime, and privacy have been the top fears for consumers and businesses for more than a decade (according to Gallup, Pew, and dozens of other studies).
- Think Security First! is one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use guides to address these fears.
- It’s written by one of the top consumer security experts and one of the longest-serving security experts on the planet.
- And it's now available as your own branded and custom eBook for you to share with your customers, members, employees, and your community.
Think Security First! is not just an essential and invaluable security tool for customers, members, and employees, it’s also a great gift everyone can share with and protect their customers, co-workers, and even family members. By sharing the book, they’re also sharing your organization and brand.
And perhaps best of all, the book helps to fund Foster Warriors, an ambitious program to give the 435,000 kids currently in foster care an opportunity to pursue careers in the exciting world of cybersecurity.
ABOUT THE BOOK
- Available in PDF format and a small file size to make it easy to download and share.
- Covers identity theft, malware, hacking and hackers, organized cybercrime, tax fraud, ransomware, passwords, data breaches and everything in between.
- Interviews with some of the most notorious identity thieves and cybercrooks.
- Real life stories of cases, victims, and criminal schemes.
- A list of more than 50 great security and privacy products that are absolutely free.
- A Personal Security Checklist.
- A Small Business Security Checklist.
- A Business Travel Security Checklist.
Use The Book
- To educate and protect existing customers and members.
- To help educate employees and their families.
- As a welcome gift to new customers and members.
- As a lead generator and viral marketing tool.
- For PR and media outreach.
- As part of other events, like shred days.
- As a free gift at conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- For outreach to local schools.
- To remind your community about your commitment to trust.
Licensing and Pricing
The licensing fee is $1,500 for a perpetual license. That means your organization would own the rights to your branded version, forever, and share it how and how often you want.
There is an optional annual maintenance fee of 15% to keep the book constantly updated. That fee is waived for the first year. The license fee includes up to three pages of customization, brand, logo, welcome message and so on.
Want it Free?
If you have customers or partners who'd like their logo included in the book, you're free to charge them a small fee to help cover your own license fee. We’ll add an additional page of partner logos at no cost.
Want To Tell The World?
If you want to share with the world how you're working to protect your customers, your employees, and the local community by making this unique book widely available and free of charge, we'll work with you on a mini media campaign, issue a national press release, and share it with our media contacts and growing network of business and security professionals.
Repurpose The Content
As a Think Security First! licensee, you'll have the right to use selected chapters and content from the book in other formats - in a newsletter, an article, a blog, an email, or an alert. Just let us know which content you want to use and in what format (Microsoft Word, for example), and we'll send it to you.
Supporting A Worthy Cause
By supporting Think Security First!, you're also helping to support Foster Warriors, Neal's non-profit program to help foster teens and adults pursue studies and careers in the world of cybersecurity, give foster kids real role models of their own, and help remove the stigma and shame of the word foster. Learn more.
Meet the Author
Neal O'Farrell is one of the most experienced, respected, and longest-serving security and privacy experts, with nearly four decades of global experience. He founded the award-winning non-profit Identity Theft Council a decade ago, in partnership with local credit unions and banks. More than 20 organizations participated in the founding, including nearly a dozen credit unions and community banks, Visa, the US Postal Inspectors, the Secret Service, FBI, and numerous consumer groups.
Neal is former member of the Federal Communications Commission's Cybersecurity Roundtable, a Fellow of the EP3 Foundation, author, blogger, documentary maker, and advisor to dozens of security firms. Learn more about him.